Saturday, February 14, 2015

The Heroic Exploits and Daring-Do's of Samuel Ross Haggen, the Great and Powerful Continued....

So I went to state for One Act yesterday and it was basicly the bomb. It was probably the most emotional I have ever felt in my life. I really love theatre; its pretty much the best. We went for two days and started out watching single A shows all of Thursday which were pretty good. After we saw like 8 shows we went up to the hotel and hung out for a bit, ate a pizza, went swimming, played apples to apples, and went to bed. We yelled at my friend Mitchell for not brushing his teeth and that was fun. Then yesterday, we saw the AA day and I literally cried during one of the shows (and my own of course). But we came home and I fell on my bed and went to sleep and here is a picture of a chameleon.

4 comments:

  1. They were also the only group that got three stars. When you go to one act you don't "win". You either star or don't. There were three judges and three stars given. Go Sammy! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh. Really they did win and everyone who was there knows it.

      Delete
  2. That's a weird way of doing things. Why isn't there an official winner?

    ReplyDelete