So...I know it's not my day...but I figured since so many others of you have been going on your wrong days, I could too.
Today Emma and I cleaned my kitchen. I don't have any pictures, but imagine a kitchen that has been used but hasn't been cleaned in 2 or 3 years. Seriously, one of the burners had so much baked on crap the burner looked twice as big as normal. We started seriously cleaning prolly 12:30 or 1. Emma left at 4:30? and I cleaned until about 6 (with a few short phone calls in between.) I Didn't get to the oven or fridge, but man alive, my kitchen looks dang good. I'm so happy it's ridiculous.
To celebrate, I decided to play with my hair a little. I found what I've been looking for for years! Big hair :) It's pretty fabulous.

whoa, you're rocking the big hair look!!! gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteNext time I see you and we have free time, I'll do it to your hair! We could be rocker chics together!
Deletebahaha! Okay! What if I came down this weekend? EH?!?!?
Deletethat would be acceptable :)
DeleteYay! Clean kitchen! It took forever.
ReplyDeleteUh, can you just tell us how to get this hair? I'd honestly make it permanent,
ReplyDeletea 5/8ths curling iron and magic powder. We can do it when we go home to MN, minus the powder, prolly not allowed to bring that on the plane...
DeleteSeriously! You look beautiful. Not at all like you have been slaving in your kitchen.
ReplyDelete