Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Oh Wow!

Mom got me fantasizing about gardening.  I've been doing research on how to make self-watering containers, and I'm excited.  I'm going to have a tiny garden on my balcony, and it is going to be awesome.  I don't think it is too far away either.   We played outside for most of the afternoon today. The other part,  Henry was napping and Gabe and I were making muffins.  It got to 58°.  It has been beautiful all week.  Here are some other noteworthy things in our lives:
  1. Henry can say three things, and is communicating more and more every day.  He says mama, dada, and "oh wow!"  He is so close to walking as well.  He has the strength and the balance.  He just chickens out.
  2. We went to shriners on monday, and Henry will not need surgery in the near future.  Dr Wang was really happy with his progress.  We will also have an evaluation from Primary Children's outpatient to see if they can do anything for us.  I'm hoping for a more frequent OT visit than the once a month visit with Early Intervention.
  3. Gabe is going to preschool every monday and is loving it.  We are doing Joyschool, which just means the parents take turns teaching.  Next monday is my turn, and I'm excited about it.  The theme is friends and valentines day, and other than that i can teach about anything i want, so if you have any good ideas, let me know.:-)  
  4. We are expecting our tax return soon.  Evan said he got a message saying that it had been accepted,  and we should expect it by Friday!  If we can find a ride from someone, we're going to try to go car shopping after baptisms on Saturday.  Hopefully it all works out.
  5. Im excited to start making inventory for mine and mom's business.  I just needed a little money for start up costs.  Once we get our tax return, i can get going. Yay!
Anyway, that's what is going on in my life right now. Love you all,
Emma




1 comment:

  1. Looks like a really fun outing! What a cute family! I am super excited for gardening too.

    ReplyDelete