I know this is Monday. The Harry Potter marathon took presidents. Oh yea, we had a lazy sunday. We did go to church though. We were only a little lazy there. So the battle goes on in Minnesota.
Work is good. I did something bad on Saturday though. I went to work for some overtime, "$" and was using the forklift to put up a very expensive piece of testing equipment to get it out of the way. because it's really heavy and awkward and didn't fit anywhere on the shop floor. I put it on a pallet rack Thinking I could bolt it on nice and secure. So when I put it on and lowered the forks I started backing away, it started to lean forward, then never stopped. From 10 feet up it came down and smashed on the floor. OH MY GOSH! The Dad panicking. Thank goodness that part of the floor was free of really expensive things oh and people too. the steel frame took the brunt of the fall. Nothing was broken thank goodness. The guy in charge of the area said no harm done. then helped me make it look like we did it on purpose. HA HA HA.Of coarse all the gossipers made that impossible. So there is my exciting weekend. During the day I think about my great kids. I am very proud of you all. Off living life. I am sorry It gets hard sometimes. My days are filled with ways I could make it easier for you. But then I have to start fighting my own alligators. You're Mom and I went to ney nature center. we took the long path. it was a lot of fun. Many of our prayers are being answered. That always helps keep your faith strong. It's nice. So there's my blog for the week Love you all. Remember work had and play nice with others,
THE DAD!
Yay Dad! (The turtle from Robin Hood) And Harry Potter is important. We understand.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad nothing important broke. I was panicking on your behalf as I read the story. Scary!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, that's terrifying!!! You did it!
ReplyDelete