Friday, February 6, 2015

Spring in Rexburg?

Hello family! So, it's 50 degrees in Rexburg today!!! AH! So, I went to class this morning and then a friend and I went on a walk. It is so beautiful outside! There were cute little birds chirping in the trees and people in the park and it was so happy! So this week has been really great! It started out horrible but I really figured things out. On Monday I was really sad because I didn't get to hear from Zach and I was stressed about this summer Nauvoo mission. But on Monday night I thought like Anne of Green gables and I decided tomorrow is a still a perfect day! A day with a completely fresh canvas! So the rest of the week I ate more vegetable and fruits, I prayed every day, I read my scriptures every day and the rest of the week was awesome! It's amazing that those small things are really the most important thing. I also noticed that the better I was feeling the more I was able to help other people. I saw Heavenly Father work through me to help so many people this week! It was awesome! And now here are some random pictures of things I liked this week! :)



 Here is a gorgeous sunset that used to be all the pinks and oranges you can imagine.

This is my adorable neighbor. He lives in the tree outside my apartment and I saw him in the tree and I thought he was just darling!!!


Here is the garden I planted!



And here is a cute skirt I bought for my mission! Isn't adorable?!

an essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail

And of course a quote!
 and... one more I found.. :D In regards to last Friday especially!

Haha! Yes. I love me some Zora Neale Hurston .

1 comment:

  1. I especially like that last quote. It makes me think of the prince in Enchanted, when he is asked whether people like him. Funny, but with a little kernel of truth. Ha!

    ReplyDelete