Sorry I didn't post yesterday! I got home really late! Honestly I don't have that many exciting things happening in my life. School is just ya know, my main focus everyday. I sure love going to school though. This morning while I was saying my prayers I felt especially grateful for school because I just love learning things! Sometimes it seems mundane and I feel like I don't make any progress. For example this week was mid terms and I felt like holy cow!!! I haven't learned anything but in all reality I have learned SO much! I have learned an incredible amount in all my classes and I just find that so exciting!!! I wish I could tell you all the things I have learned!!! But, alas that would take two months! ha! I think the best part of the week was my fun adventure I had on Monday! Here are some pictures!
To convince Britta I crafted an itinerary!
Pretty fun eh?
Also I got to feed this adorable baby goat. :D
Love, Mia
Where did you feed such an adorable baby goat?
ReplyDeleteI like your art!
ReplyDelete