Sunday, February 15, 2015

Went to church today. I enjoyed the high council man talk. I don't remember what he said, But I could feel it and was able to focus on what was important. Brother Crook spoke on how important it is to be humble and how the adversary uses pride to gently guide you down to self important look at me disease. It is very hard to be around "those kind of people"....(see it's already starting) I do remember him talking about the Amalekites(the chosen ones) and their holy tower pulpit  (the rameumptom). One of my favorite parts of the Book of Mormon. I just enjoyed being in the clarity zone. I didn't want to leave, but the meeting was over. I have tried to retain it but it just goes away and I have to go back with all of my habits and worldly thoughts that take over. Which some I enjoy after all, they are my comforts and easy button life experiences. I suppose thats why we are told to read the scriptures and other uplifting literature.

On to other stuff. This week at work I built a ramp for my friend Jim who uses a wheelchair. He is working in a new part of the factory and needed a better way to get in. It was very challenging. everybody who works around me kept saying that thinking that hard is very dangerous. Whenever they saw me standing around of course. But I enjoyed getting all creative. I even painted grit on it so he wouldn't slip or slide backwards. 

At last! Here are some pictures of a very beautiful woman and a guy eating a sandwich with a very cool hat on.







No comments:

Post a Comment