Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thankful Thursday


Things I am thankful for today include:

28. Yummy homemade bread


29. My sunny kitchen where it looks summery all of the time


30. A pot of vegetable beef soup simmering on the burner


31. A bit of earth in my breakfast nook. Gotta have green and flowers. Yes, please!
32. My children pursuing their dreams and goals and achieving them
33.Airplanes to fly my loved ones home
34. Technology that allows us to be close in heart
 and mind if not in body
36. Adorable grandchildren!
37. Getting the opportunity to play dinosaurs 
with Gabe over Skype.
Rawr!
38. My husband having the patience of a saint
39. Being able to communicate with Sam 
(again with the technology. He just got a phone. Hurrah!)
40. Having people to love
41. Kayla Kathleen- Happy birthday today.
So, so glad I get to be your mom!

What are you thankful for today?

Love you,
Mom



1 comment:

  1. How excellent! I have been haunting the blog! Love you mom mom! Also, I like Kayla a lot!

    ReplyDelete