Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Nothing to Say


It was The Mom's day to blog yesterday and once again I didn't.
Sorry!
It is just that it is February in Minnesota,
and I am hunkering down, hibernating in the house 
until we get above thirty degrees.
Life is rather bland.
I don't even feel like baking or cooking. 
Just hibernating.
So I am over here sleepily trying to keep up  with the 
basic housework.
Not too enthralling. 
I am sure that as the temperature finally rises I will have a corresponding
rise in energy, activity, and things to say.
Until then, be patient with me.
I will say that I an VERY excited for Mandy and Kayla 
to pay a brief visit!


Truth.

Oh, if only mine could look like this!

A pretty garden picture, just because.

bunnies

And sentinel rabbits, because I think they are funny.
Have an awesome day!
Love,'Mom

2 comments:

  1. I don't really have anything to say except I like this. Haha. It's how I feel. And I wish I had that garden.

    ReplyDelete