Thursday, February 19, 2015

Lesson plans are literally the worst

So...here it is almost 10 at night, and my supervisor is coming to watch me teach tomorrow and I have no lesson plans.

That's because they are the worst.  Literally. The worst.

I pretty much fail at writing them.  And also because I don't love my placement and struggle with a lot of things my teacher does, I just can't do it.  I even brought home the materials to make them and figure out what we will be working on, but I just have no desire.  I was thinking maybe I'll just drop of the face of the earth and go work at Mcdonalds and live in my parent's basement attic for the rest of my life...just to avoid writing these stupid lesson plans.

I went over to Emma and Evan's house last night for Evan's birfday and to babysit.  For some reason Gabe thinks that Mia and I are a package deal.  He always asks where she is when I come over.  He's pretty much the most adorable thing that ever happened. Truth.

I have no music for you today so...Here is one of my favorite songs from Guster's new album.  Oh, and as a reminder, I saw them live.  They were UH-MAZE-ING!  I would go see them again in a heartbeat. Truth.

Also, I saw this quote the other day, and man is it the truth or what?


1 comment:

  1. Sorry lesson plans are so lame. You will do well, I am sure! Also, I love Guster.

    ReplyDelete