I missed posting on Tuesday, which is my usual day.
Sorry about that.
It was just a day that I felt quiet.
I really didn't have anything to say.
Today I will say that The King's Singers concert on Saturday was
Ahmaaaaaazing.
I think I have become a groupie.
Pretty sure that I will try attend a concert whenever they are in the Twin Cities.
So fun and so great!
Bonus?
Primo parking that just fortuitously happened to be there.
Ten feet from the door.
Boom!
A very nice anniversary date, indeed!
So, things I am thankful for today:
18. Bright sunshine. It keeps me going when it is bitter cold and I have the February blues.
19. A yummy Subway sandwich shared with The Boss.
20. Beautiful music. Mia shared this lovely, lovely song with me yesterday and I am obsessed. My heart feels so full when I listen to this song. And Can it Be
21.Spring creeping ever closer.
22. Learning handbells. It is super fun if a bit embarrassing.
23. New friends who invited me to handbells.
24.Grandma generously sharing her car so Mandy can do all she needs to, to finish school.
25. Repentance/Forgiveness to fix all the stuff that's wrong.
26. Seed catalogues, for garden dreaming
27. All the people to love.
I would sure love it if you would share some of the
things you are thankful for in the comments.
Love you and think you are awesome!
Mom
And one last thing to think about-

Not that I am advocating laughing at others. Haha!
ReplyDeleteI'm really grateful for the musical things I'm able to do. I have my studio, the musical, and church stuff. I'm grateful for being able to find peace in my life continually even if stuff is crazy for a while. I'm grateful for books to welcoming me in their adventures when my own life can be kind of boring.
ReplyDeleteI am grateful for family, and good friends. I'm thankful for my beautiful home, and awesome neighborhood. I am grateful for my sweet babies, even when they're not so sweet. I am grateful for Thursday night volleyball because I feel so much more sane when I come home.
ReplyDelete