Hi family! Oofta, it's Friday! I have had lots of things on my mind today. It has seemed that lately there are so many people that need things from me. I think that is good because that means people trust me, and feel like they can have someone to talk to. But, it is also hard sometimes because I feel pressure to make everyone happy. And that is bad for my health. It really stresses me out. So I have come to a conclusion, that is easier said than done. Sometimes you have to do whats best for you first. Even if people get mad at you or if they don't like you, you can only be yourself and do your best. If you're not in a good place you wont be able to help other people.
And this is one that someday I will conquer. :D

Last but not least, I like to end my blog posts with something awesomely funny. HA! So here are some cats in hilarious places! Love you all!
-Mia


Sorry life is so dumb sometimes. I think that is pretty universal. Also, those cats! Hilarious!
ReplyDelete