So I did mention these are really old right??
Also I usually go through and get rid of duplicates but I left all the Gabe pictures for Mom and Dad.
Emma/Evan Graduation
Baby moose twins- their mom died so the Knights got to take care of the since they have all the mama goats. We got to go and see them. If you notice, goat milk is better than nothing, but their digestive system isn't super happy about it. Poor little guys. They're on a preserve now.
Where Sue grew up. It's gorgeous in Victor.
The Babe in MN
Como
I'm going here next week! I'm so happy and excited!
This is seriously one of my favorite places in the whole world!
















































I love old pictures! These are great! And I am so excited for you to be home for a couple of days. I can hardly wait!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are awesome! I think I need to download some of these pictures. We didn't really get pictures from graduation.
ReplyDeleteI have some more of Evan's family I should send you guys too. If I posted every picture I'd be posting for months. So I've trimmed a lot.
ReplyDeleteYes! Send them to my email when you get a chance. ewirig@gmail.com
ReplyDelete