Monday, February 9, 2015

All the pictures! Week 1

I have hundreds of pictures that I finally took off my phone and have on my computer! So for the next few weeks I'll be bombarding you with memories! (Also, as a side note, I just put a pot roast with potatoes, onions, garlic, and seasonings in the crock pot so you should probably have yummy food smells while you look at these pictures.)


 It's mom! With her eyes closed! ...Sorry...
I think we were crafting at my house.


 Mia and I went to Salt Lake




 I want this flower in my yard. There's a running flowers 
theme in the pictures on my phone.


 The other one had better coloring, 
but this one was happier.




 Girl's Caaaaaaaamp!


 This is the crazy rose bush taking over my yard.


 Isn't this such a Mandy picture??


 Are you ready for next week's pictures?


ARE YOU??


Here's a sneak peak!


Love,
 Kayla

5 comments:

  1. Holy cow! Doze eyes and freckles doe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What ^^^ she said! Love them! Mind if I make the pictures bigger? It makes it easier to see and keeps the blog fairly uniform. Also, can I come for dinner? Ours was a bust.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS that orange flower you want in your yard is a Tuberous begonia. It would probably do better in a pot. Sad truth is that it will not winter over in Tetonia. They freeze. Your yellow rose bush is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please make them any size you want!

    ReplyDelete