As Michael Buble would say, "It's a new dawn, it's a new day..." Suddenly they are in. And so's Ross.("We should have a blog!") Well then. Here we go again.
Are you feeling the joy of the new year? I so am. Even with the tricky challenges we are having. Ross has been out of work for several months now, with three jobs falling through in that time. Argh! We've had a wedding, adding a new member to our family, a graduation, sent another kid off to college. Much change. But also so many blessings. Some downright miracles. Truly. Heavenly Father never forgets us.
I feel so hopeful for this new beginning, this fresh start. It's like getting a redo button every year.
Remember when you were a little kid and you would fight with your best friend? You would cry and be angry and maybe even whack each other or tell your mom. And then it was over. You were off riding bikes or making bird nests with grass clippings and mud or bathing kitties in a bucket in the barn with the fight completely forgotten. It was a constant new start.And each new year can be that too. A redo. And I'm ready!

I like redo buttons
ReplyDeleteand this is Ross
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of you! You look gorgeous! Good luck getting the blog going, I totally need to get back at it too!
ReplyDelete