Here is a picture of my beautiful and silly children. Emma, the lovely bride, turned twenty one yesterday.
I can't believe that she can be that old, since I hardly feel older than that myself. Emma brought such a spirit of peace with her when she came to our family. She makes really good choices (most of the time), and you can trust what she tells you. She was born with more hair than most adults have now. As baby she never cried unless she was too hot. She went through a tree climbing phase that lasted well into young women's. Yes, in a dress. She loved to wear hats from infancy until her teen years, and she could always make me laugh. Emma can play almost any instrument you put in front of her. Over all she's a pretty darn fantastic human being. See the guy next to her? That's her sweetheart, Evan. Oh, why the fingers by the noses, you ask? They all have a mustache drawn on. Haha.
Happy Birthday, Em! Love you , Darlin"!

I like this post. It is all about me... haha :) So, I am in trouble though. We didn't have any batteries for the camera, so we didn't get any pictures. Sorry.
ReplyDelete