Monday, January 17, 2011

Getting Better. Not Just Older, Right?

 Today the Boss turned 47.  Should I be announcing that to the world?
It seems like our world has such an obsession with youth.  In truth, we just keep getting smarter.  That doesn't mean that we don't still make stupid mistakes on a regular basis, just that maybe our choices are better than they might have been in the past.
 We had a little candle shortage.  Had to make do with the "4" and some squiggly leftovers from Mia's cake.
 Frightened by the blueberry cream cheese pie. Yikes!
 The reactions.



 And what happened the rest of the day.  I know, I know.  His eyes are closed.
That's what he does when a camera comes out.  There will be eye closing and general grimacing.
 Watching Stargate.  I know.  We're huge nerds.
So anyway, Another day older and hopefully another day smarter. 
Here's to 50 more!  Love you, Baby!

1 comment: