Sunday, January 23, 2011

Posting at my own risk!

Hi! It's Kayla. Mom told me to post some stuff that's been going on in my life and I'm very willing to! But I'm going to be honest... I'm an inept blogger. I'll try to make it look decent. :) This weekend was the barbershop festival! And my boyfriend's quartet "Some Guys" sang "A Spoonful of Sugar." (Yes that's their name; They were Jordan and the Beards, but being students at BYUI kind of ruined that since the only facial hair allowed is a  mustache. I've got mild issues with that, but that's life I guess. haha). Anyways, they asked me to make a cameo as Mary Poppins!!

Here's the link.

There's another video that I like better on my friend's facebook, but she has privacy settings that won't let strangers view her stuff, which is a good thing even if I'd rather everyone saw that one. It's from the second night and we all do better. Plus, Kerry is pretty hilarious in that one. We got into it more the second night. The one above is still good. It's from the first night. Thanks to Kerry's mom for recording it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it! You look so cute and sound great! I am glad you posted. I think it's a great way to share our stuff, and a little more private than fb. Kerry is so dang cute.

    ReplyDelete