This is where I live.
All things bright and beautiful, right? Look at that sky!
Yes, but it is so crazy cold! It's like -11 with the windchill, and it's supposed to be -30 tonight.
Please can I just stay in my bed? It is so snuggly and warm. I love me some flannel sheets.
I woke up this morning feeling like I wanted to stay in bed with the covers over my head.
(So instead I went for a drive in the cold and took pictures. Brrr!)
I am just feeling so bogged down by life. Why do things have to be so blasted hard sometimes? We need for Ross to get a job so bad. I keep waiting for the blessing to come.
I really need to find that pavilion that is talked about in the 27th psalm.
I know I have so much to be grateful for. I know Heavenly Father is always mindful of me and those I love.
But sometimes I feel a bit desolate.
I need to be shown on a grand scale and in an obvious way that He is there for me. (Think 2x4 upside the head). I need Him to show me the pavilion where He hides and protects me.
And also, Spring, please come soon.
And also, Spring, please come soon.
I think I'll grab a warm blankie and reread the 27th Psalm.
Stay warm! Love, Kim
I figured out how to add music, but I'm not sure what songs to add. Any ideas?
ReplyDeleteAnything you like, or we like as a family. Any Disney stuff, Barbara Bonney, Just anything we like and have access to. I'm excited to have a soundtrack.
ReplyDeleteoh, also, thanks for posting about the chapter in Psalms. I had a terrible "woe is me" attitude this morning, and it made me feel better. :)
ReplyDeleteHoly goodness, I feel like I need to leave the blogging to you. Fix my post please. haha
ReplyDelete