Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Gabe is Five!!!


We were lucky enough to get to have Gabe in 
Minnesota close enough to his birthday that 
we could have a little party here.
I can't believe he's five!!!


Gabe wanted his cake to have purple and orange and I don't
 even remember what all colors he asked for.
Mima was tired and found a really fun cake
at the store with all of the colors inside.



We all had Batman masks instead of party hats.
We had the hats in the cart and then saw the masks.
No contest!




I think the song may have been too loud.
We didn't even sing the traditional bad version.


Henry enjoyed the festivities as well



There! You can see the inside of the cake if you look close.



Cheesing with my boys.


And there's the cute mom, Emma.





And then came the presents.


Auntie Mandy pretty much stole the day with
 her fabulous gift of a marble run that you
 can build different every time you use it.
Cool!!


Happy birthday, Gabe Gabe!!
We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment