Sunday, September 18, 2016

First week of school

Hello again family! Sunday seems to be the day that I have time to blog. Part of the reason is that I don't have church till 12:15!!!!! Isn't that just awful. But it means I can get stuff done in the morning. So, it's been an interesting week. I've considered working at Mcdonalds for the rest of my life basically every day. That or running away. I am really riding the struggle bus.  I feel so anxious and overwhelmed with all the things I have to do. I really need to get back into working out as it makes me a more well balanced person. Any whoo, In good news I'm in collegiate singers. That's my happy safe place. It just makes me feel so good to be in there. We had the retreat on friday and Satuday and we did an awesome hike. Here are some pictures:



 Soprano weirdness... haha!


 Isn't that view gorgeous? I wanted to stay forever.

Did you find me? Front right haha I mean my pants are fluorescent...

Anyways if I can just calm the heck down I think I might graduate! Otherwise I'm running away to Mexico to open a bike shop....

That all folks. 
I love you all and keep posting?
 I like to hear what is going on with you guys!


1 comment:

  1. What does Pooh say? You're smarter than a tree? Stronger than a bee....? Something like that. You are so much more awesome than you give yourself credit for. Believe in yourself! God made you so well and you have made good choices. You got this!

    ReplyDelete