Friday, March 6, 2015

Today

Today was a good day :D And it ended with a bang too. My voice lesson rocked! And it's because I feel like I finally made progress this week, in what you ask? Well, confidence! I am trying to become more confident and I have been really working on it and today I felt it. Everything just went my way today! You know everyone has ups and downs and today was an up. I hope that I can use this up, to make sure the next time I have a down it's not as low as the one before. I really like the person I am becoming. Honestly, If you read your scriptures and pray and take care of your body and sleep and really desire to be happy and good you can be. It's a pretty good life. 
Love you all!

...

1 comment: