Thursday, March 12, 2015

Lots of randoms.

Middle schoolers are very random.  And I think it's rubbing off on me.  So here is a post of random thoughts.

I went home for the weekend and it was AWESOME! If I had any pictures I'd post them. But I don't.  So I won't I guess.  It was so good to be home, and I got a saweet car out of the deal.  Seriously.  We stopped at a gas station on the way back, and a guy was like,"Is that a Saturn? They don't make those anymore!" Made me feel like I have a collectors item.  I was so happy to be home for a few days.  It was nice.  Except now I have a lot of extra crap at my house that belongs to Kayla. ha. Oh well.

So my student teaching stuff kind of came to a head this week.  Mom called Sis. Soelberg, and then everyone and their mom was trying to get ahold of me to talk about it.  And the department chair of education from BYU-I actually came to my classroom, but awkward! because I wasn't there.  I was driving back from MN.  There weird thing is that Lauren (my teacher) never even mentioned to me.  So...I don't know what to think about that.  So I talked to Sis. Soelberg, My supervisor, area coordinator, and all the people to find a solution to this horrible placement.  It was decided I'll stay, but try to observe at other schools as much as possible.

Pretty much I'm just chugging along.  Living my life.  That's all.

I guess it wasn't as random as originally thought, but whatever.

Here is Take on Me by Aha!  It came on the radio so it's been stuck in my head all day.

2 comments:

  1. Super weird that Lauren never mentioned it to you. Oh well. Hopefully things will be somewhat better now. I always like that aha song and video. I listened twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't they make cool music videos like this anymore?!?

    ReplyDelete