Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Spring "Fings"






 Or as the rest of us (besides Gabe) would say "things".  We went on a spring walk on Monday.  We had just watched Curious George Swings in Spring, which is one of Gabe's favorites.  We both had our cameras that we got for Christmas, and we took some pictures of the signs of spring.

We saw some birds and their nests.




We saw buds and blossoms.




 We saw a lot of bugs and butterflies.  It was really hard to catch pictures though.  This was really the only decent one we got.


 We saw flowers.


 It was a lovely walk.  I wanted to include some of Gabe's pictures, but I was having issues transferring them to the computer.  After our walk, we stopped at the playground.  A boy had a t-ball set up, and they took turns hitting the ball while Henry went down the slide.  Gabe is obsessed now.  He wants to play baseball all the time.  We went to the dollar store and got him a bat and ball, and he loves it.  He uses the hose on the vacuum as a tee.

I've also been working on my bedroom  I always decorate the rest of the house, and my bedroom just becomes a dumping ground for anything that doesn't have a home.  I wanted to actually have a nice place to sleep and relax. I'm not done yet, but I'm getting there.  i got my headboard done, and that was a big step.  Now I need to finish my painting that will be above my bed, and find some sort of duvet or comforter that matches my space.

This is the kind of thing I want to do above my bed.


This is my room with my new headboard.



6 comments:

  1. Also, I'm really jealous of your flowers. We won't have happy flowers for another month at least. (We might get some that come and die from the frost...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kayla. It still looks brown and grey and cold here. No blossoms, no flowers, not even the sun lately. Your room looks so nice! Did you totally take out the pack n play? I have had that watercolor wall pinned for a long time. Lucky you know how to do these things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell Gabe that Mima likes Spring Fings too. Haha

      Delete
  3. No, the pack n play is just on the other side of the room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete