Saturday, January 31, 2015

The life and exploits of the daring dashing devilishly handsome Samuel Ross Haggen

Sam here! howdy'all! Welp here I go...today I went to a one-act competition today and it was pretty rockin'. we placed first at sectionals and get to go to sub-sections! so thats pretty happy-making! I'm livin' the life over here in the nether realms of the USA. singing all the things and rockin' out on my euphonium. I'm making new friends all the time, but i wish mes soers etais ici avec moi! (my sister were here with me) I'm probably going to be teaching you all french slowly in all my blogs so....yah. such is life.

The one act is called gold star Ohio. Its about how the families of fallen marines deal with the loss and its a Heart ripper. today when we performed it, there wasn't a dry eye in the house! I play the part of Tim Rock and I like my part. Its hard to explain the show. Its like a documentary, but its a play. and I was in a theatre mood so I turned on my show tunes playlist. So here I am writing a blog post (cough, mom made me, cough). so yah this is Sam signing off!

2 comments:

  1. Ha. I read all the french and understood and I haven't said a real sentence in french for 4-5 years. Points to Kayla.

    ReplyDelete