Heyo!
This picture is actually from Friday, not Saturday.
Still, close enough.
I am sure you can tell that is St. Francis Xavier, right behind our house.
I have been trying to get out and walk on the nicer days.
It was definitely a nicer day.
Dad and I went out to Lake Maria hiking.
Check out this awesome giant fungus we found in the woods!
It was a winter fun day so there was snow shoeing, disc golf,
fat tire bikes, broom ball, animal track bingo, and winter camping.
Can you tell it was really an outing for children? Haha.
Oh well.
It was still really fun.
We went on a two and a half mile hike,
leaving behind the children's loud frivolity, and it was awesome!
I sure love being in nature.
Sam wasn't with us because he was at the one act festival,
which they won, of course.
Anyway, it was great.
Just a little peek at our day.
Hope yours was good too!
Love you,
Mom
PS I am pumped about this addition to our blog.
Happy, indeed!
These pictures are pretty.:-)
ReplyDelete