Hi Peeps
Today was supposed to be a really good day.
It turned out to be less awesome than I hoped.
It happens.
Life happens.
Still, the day had a saving grace-
Dad came home and had lunch with me.
It was really fun.
We have hit this place in life where we are starting to
talk about dreams again.
You know, things we would like to do in the future.
For a really good while we were so busy being the parents
that there was little time for having dreams of our own.
When we first started talking about things we were seriously rusty!
Bu now it is super fun!
And it felt like a cheat- getting away with something,
having lunch together in the middle of the day
in the middle of the week.
Good times!
So I have been thinking for a while about how to cultivate
more gratitude in my life.
It came to me to start keeping track here once each week.
I hope that you will join me on Thankful Thursdays,
perhaps in the comments?
The pictures above are just a few of the
things that I am Thankful for.
Here are some more:
1. My family. Always and forever
2. Clean sheets. The bomb!
3. Bright sunny winter days
4. Homemade bread. Cause yum!
5. Chat. If you are family you know who I mean.
6. Something green growing in the winter.
Grandma bought me a hyacinth and I can't wait for it to bloom.
They smell amazing!
7. My cute house
8. My camera (Thank you, Mia!)
9. Unexpected lunch with my husband
10. Peace. My house is peaceful and it feels heavenly.
What are you thankful for today?
Love you to the moon and back!
Mom
I think that is a great idea! Seriously, the world is all about throw back Thursday but our family should definitely do grateful Thursday! I am especially grateful for our family, school and the talents that Heavenly Father gave me that sure make life a lot easier!! Also I'm happy for you and dad!
ReplyDeleteI'm really thankful for you guys-siblings, parents. And the amount of strength and creative problem solving skills I've learned from you and Dad. I feel like I use them every day of my life for big or small things.
ReplyDelete