Friday, January 23, 2015

Fabulous Friday

Hello Family! So if you haven't yet heard we are continuing our family prayer traditions only on the blog! We all have a day! This idea just came to me yesterday and I'm preeettty excited about it. SO, this week has been pretty darn good. First things first though, today in my Ed Psych class we talked about.... STUDENT TEACHING IN UGANDA!!!!!! Yeah, I know, I can barely believe it myself. So in case you're wondering yes it is safe and yes it would be amazing. Seriously, it's the dream. In case you don't know where Uganda is I included a picture.

And yes again... it is right next to the equator. It's not an official thing yet but my teacher Brother Wilson said it is totally possible and he would make it happen. I don't even know if they need music teachers but it sounds like an amazing opportunity. It's also at a university, but the people who talked about it in my class today said the university students are more at a freshman in high school level. I really want to go!!! The housing is completely free, I would just have to pay to get there and to feed myself. They also welcome you to bring a spouse, if they can also teach classes. But really all they require is for you to be smart almost graduated college students!!! SO COOL! Anywho, so those are my latest ambitions.  Thats really the only cool thing that is happening in my life right now but there will be more later! 

Oh P.S. This awesome kid: (The one on the left)
Left his scriptures (that also happened to have his debit card) In a cab during an emergency transfer!!! So pray that he finds them!!! 

And finally, here is a quote I think we could all use today! I love you family!
Forget me not

This Frenchie and her baby believe in you!

This is the greatest thing I have seen all day.

Love Mia!

1 comment: