Monday, August 3, 2015


Hello, my loved ones.
I am on a blogging frenzy.
Or maybe I should be completely honest
and call it a photo dump.
That's really what's happening here.
I am putting up pictures from this summer with little thought
or moral. I like to have some kind of words of advice
or worthwhile thought.
This time it's just pretty pictures.


Remember I told you I was going to do a feature called, 
"Today in the Garden"?
Well.
I didn't do such a great job with it.
In my defense I took these pictures July 10th.


At the time I was very dissatisfied with them
 and with the light in them,
so I never put them up.
I had grand plans to take new pictures. 
Ooops.


So if you look at the last, 
"Today in the Garden", and compare with these
you will see how much everything has grown.



The Tiger Lillies so lovely in this picture 
are long done at this point and
everything is past its prime. 
August is here and things are winding up.


My garden is the sorriest one I have ever had.


Still, we have eaten tomatoes and 
peppers and dill and cucumbers.



Enjoy the pretty pictures and we will talk again soon.


There are more pictures where these came from.


I hope you are happy and blooming where you are right now.


PS
 I brought Sam to concordia College today for AllState.


He was so pumped and is also really excited for college.


Anyways.
Love you tons.
You are the best!!!

This madness is my potato tower

It has grown beyond my wildest expectations

There better be 50 pounds of potatoes in there!


bloomin' hostas

Chat photobomber



This is my favorite pot





Nasturtiums

Carrots

Ca(t)bages








Dad's black raspberries. So yummy and sweet!













Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. So pretty. How do tomatoes grow? I get flowers, but no tomatoes. Shouldn't i have tomatoes by now?

    ReplyDelete