Saturday, August 1, 2015

Catch Up


Hi All! 
I have been very remiss about blogging this
 summer.I can't catch you up on everything, 
of course,but I thought it might be
 fun to put up some 
pictures of our summer activities.
This was on June 21st,
the Summer Solstice.


Dad and I put the kayaks in at, where else? Buffalo Lake.


The sky was so amazing!
Also the mosquitoes hadn't reached the zenith
 of their career of eating us, yet.


I liked this picture of Dad and I.
You may have seen this one on FB.


We paddled for a long time and I just kept taking 
pictures every few minutes as the sky changed.
All the sky drama!


I know I say it all the time, but I really love Buffalo.
I feel so blessed to live somewhere that it is
 so beautiful all the time.


I love this picture of The Dad.


This one is bluer, because I turned around
 and was facing opposite of the sunset.




We seriously hated to head for shore but we
 hadn't brought our kayak lights out with us.


My paranoia has me planning what I 
would do if we got hit by a boat.
What a goof ball!




Hey look! 
There's a picture of Mom.
That almost never happens.
I kind of have Mulan hair.
Ha ha




It was glorious and also very fun.
The End

Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment