Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Children of Eden

Hi Family!
Life's been a bit crazy around here, and
 I think in your lives too. 
Time to catch up! 
Yeah?
Here are just a few pictures from the show this last weekend.
It was so great and Sam did such an aaaawesome job.


Grandma and Bekah came opening night.


This is Anaya. She is who Sam is taking to Prom.


Adam, coming to life.


Adam and Eve singing their thanks


Adam with little Cain and Abel


Adam, Eve, and Abel 
(also known as Spencer)
singing about home.


Adam and Eve being ejected from the garden


Adam and Father (the holy one)


A few of the awesome goofballs from the play


Spencer, Sam, and Alec


Full cast

It was a neat show that you should go see if you ever get the chance.
Also, HD"s grand daughter Elaina made a guest 
appearance  in a couple 
of scenes and totally stole the show. 
See her in the front row fourth from the right?
So dang cute!

We ordered a dvd, so if you aren't able to watch it before then,
 we will have a viewing in August. 


We have all obviously been busy.
It's that time of year.
I spoke in church on Sunday and actually learned a ton.
It was a topic that I knew little about, but I came away feeling really
good having learned about it. My topic was Zion.
Did you know Zion is both a people and a place?
I didn't.
The actual definition means pure in heart.

We reserved a cabin at Lake Maria for one night in June.
I am so pumped!
 I would have liked to do more than one night,
but still!
It is on an island!

Next weekend is prom and Sam is really excited for that.
I have another handbell concert on Sunday.
Showcase is coming up.
Dad is helping coach our ward men's softball team
All busy stuff.
I am excited to start gardening. I am just going to pay 
to have someone come and till for me.
I am trying potato towers this year, since
I don't have a ton of garden space.
 Dad and I got some seed potatoes at the
 farm store and I am excited to try it.
Also, you can plant another crop in the very top of the tower,
or flowers. I'll show you-
I am going to plant two and hopefully we will get a bunch of potatoes.

Anyway, If you get a chance, post a picture or share a thought.
I love you all like crazy!
Mom

PS We now own a large gallumphy chocolate lab named Cisero.
Pictures to follow.


2 comments:

  1. Bro. Brady photo bombing in the second picture? Also I'm friends with Greta on facebook and seriously-I don't even think babies are cute, but hers is adorable. Truth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I didn't even notice the Bro Brady photo bomb. So funny!

      Delete