Friday, April 3, 2015

Final Project Ideas!

Hey family! I don't have much time or much to say, but it's Friday. It has been a crazy week and it's only going to get crazier. I have tons of finals and such that I need to completely finish before I go on tour on Saturday! In addition to packing, moving, and finding a job. So, AH! But, I was wondering if you guys could give me ideas an input for a project. For my ed Psych class I have to teach a lesson to one of my teachers kids. She is really into theater right now so I decided I wanted to teach her about different kinds of singing. So I am going to teach her about Broadway, jazz and opera. You don't have to watch these but there are my lesson plan and my advertisement to her. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! keep in mind she is ten so it has to be fairly simple. Thanks! Love you guys!

ADVERTISEMENT:

LESSON PLAN:



3 comments:

  1. To me too. I like your advertisement. I like all your fancy teacher words. (=D) Also I really enjoyed that you said, "aboat" when you said about. So Minnesotan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed the accent thing too, Mom. Haha. I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete