Hi Family!
This is from Good Friday.
I took one look at the lake that morning and knew it
was the day the ice would go out.
Dad and I walked down after dinner and sure enough.
I wished so much I had my good camera.
These are from my phone.
This is the egg dying on Saturday between conference.
We each got to do three.
I cooked twelve, but we each chose to eat one.
We used the, "Dad hates Easter eggs!" line to make him laugh.
Mine weren't done, but the guys' were.
That's why the photo with one of mine still in a jar.
Silly men.
Easter morning after the Easter bunny came.
Sam found his basket really fast this year.
And by basket I mean his treasure box.
Candy can be treasure, right?
The bountiful and delicious feast for three.
Didn't my bread turn out pretty?
Late day walk at the nature center.
We needed to walk off dinner and all of the candy.
We saw three deer, two beavers, a turkey, many squirrels
and birds, and ducks and geese.
We heard the eagles, pheasants, geese and a plethora of birdies.
Pretty great!
What a wonderful weekend.
First of all, conference is my favorite!
Second, staying home in my jammies?
Yes, please!
Third, much deliciousness.
Fourth, much beautiful nature.
I had a cool experience walking home from the
lake after the ice out.
I just said a quick little prayer thanking
Him for the beauty of nature that we were able to enjoy.
The cool part?
He answered.
I felt a clear answer of,
"Thanks for Noticing."
My heart had that awesome full, grateful feeling.
I love it.
Anyway,
love you all!
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment