| The Dad, readying for the outing |
It was a lovely day to be out at Ney.
The birds are really back and it is so wonderful.
We took the long path.
I had forgotten how much I like that way.
Mandy and Mia:
Do you remember playing along the creek there?
I had forgotten that too.
Sam reminded me.
| Look! Dad is actually smiling! |
And a good time was had by all.
| You know I'm a sucker for moss |
| Classic awkward Mom and Dad pic |
| Sam figured out the timer. |
| The beavers have been busy |
| The beavers did this too |
I don't have much to say, nor much time to say it.
We have been busy spending time with family and remembering
Ted before things got so bad.
Do any of you have memories of him from when you were little?
We spent a lot of time at G and G Haggen's back then.
It has been fun and exhausting to be with all the family so much.
It will continue on Sunday as we host the Easter dinner.
I hope the weather is nice so we can be outside.
Dad and Sam set up the trampoline in preparation.
It's going to be 73 today and we are supposed to have
our first thunderstorm of the year. Yay!
Anyway, I have neglected my house with our crazy busyness,
and now I have to whip things into shape to have company on Sunday.
Do you all have dinner plans?
Happy happy day, All
Love,
Mom
I LOVE the picture of the three of you! You all look awesome! And be careful, don't wear yourself out. Your back is still healing!
ReplyDeleteMatchy-matchy!
ReplyDelete