Wellp, it's official. This girl is graduated from college. I'm pretty excited but there is one thing no one ever tells you about. I feel like I've lost a little piece of my identity, I've been a student since I was in Kindergarten till now. I'm a little scared of what I'm going to do next. I'm trying really hard to have faith though. Sometimes I just wish Heavenly Father would hand me a map and say here you go, these choices will bring you the most happiness enjoy your life! Alas, that would take away my agency and lets be honest, I don't like to do what people tell me what to do... heh heh... Anywhoo, I've been searching for something I can do this summer to make a little money and fill my time. Preferably not something horrible. I've applied for a mail carrier job, I've considered voice lessons but felt too shy (mostly because we'll probably move after Alex graduates). I've been thinking of looking onto the teaching English online to little Chinese kids. I've been looking for teaching jobs in the fall.
Despite worrying about the future it's been a fun week. Alex and I have been cooking up the Wazoo. We made some DELICIOUS lasagna the other night. It had spinach and turkey sausage and was SOOOO good. We've been to the museum of Idaho, and DI. Yesterday we went Rollerblading/biking on a path and saw three rock chucks!!!! I went on a run/walk the day before and saw three deer in the same place. We've been having a lot of fun and just enjoying spring break.
![]() |
| Sir. Rock Chuck |
Today we went for a walk to the nature park and then went to Casa de Ochoa for lunch. It's a newish Mexican restaurant. They serve giant burritos that are like as big as your head and seriously I regretted eating all of it.... We also got a little sunburned! Haha! Welcome to Spring in Idaho. It's BEAUTIFUL here today though.
![]() |
| Casa De Ochoa |
Recently we rediscovered the joys of the public library. It's been so fun to go check out piles of books and read to our hearts content. We also finally had our water heater fixed!! Thank goodness for hot water.
On Saturday we are planning to go to the opening day of the Idaho Falls Zoo. They have a brand new baby sloth bear which happens to be Alex's favorite animal.
On Saturday we are planning to go to the opening day of the Idaho Falls Zoo. They have a brand new baby sloth bear which happens to be Alex's favorite animal.
![]() |
Thats them... They're so cuuuute!!!!
|
This is a video of him.
I hope everyone far away is doing well. I've decided to take yet again another break from facebook simply because it makes unhappy. So you'll probably be hearing from me a little bit more on the blog. I would love if you all posted too. I miss all of you very much. I was going through my computer organizing and I ran across a bunch of old pictures.






It sounds like a happy week! I also miss everyone so much. Pictures are appreciated and help a little. So proud of you for finishing school. You are a really wonderful person. I'm so glad a got to play a little part in who you grew up to be!(That goes for all of you, Haggen kids!} You will do good things, I know.
ReplyDelete