Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The Stockade


Here are the few stockade pictures that I managed to take. 
Sorry it has taken me so long to get them put up.
Life just got away from me I guess.
I love this place so very much.
Just looking at these pictures makes me feel warm inside.
Also, gratuitous cat pictures at the end

Here are the fabulous Haggen sisters,
Minus two.
Does that make them slightly less fabulous?



Dem braids, do


Classic Dad with a pick in his mouth.



Sam has great hair too




This next picture would be the best ever if Mandy had
gotten the photo bombing memo.
I still love it.
Silly peoples.


The Mom and The Dad




Tying da apron.
Such cute sister




The handsome brother


The sassy sister


Goofy mom



Staff outhouse.
Silly, I know. 
But it's so cute!




Jack and Civil War Dude with the cranky wife.


Closed eyed dad


Darling baby going by in a dog cart.


Closer up of darling baby in dog cart.


Violet
Look how tall she is!
Her brothers were there a different day and ran like hooligans
and I never caught them for a picture.


Bob, Betty and daughter, Tammy
Love these people!


Random rendezvous man 
with a cool thingy


Ruthie
Are you impressed I know her name?
I just learned it this year.


The boy playing the checkers with 
the mom on Sunday when it was raining.


He thinks he is winning,
Ha!


Mandy


And Mia
Chilling in the cabin.
Again with the rain.


The Mom
WINNING checkers
Ha!
Sorry Sam


Dad schmoozing the few folks left after the rain.
Go Dad!



Betsy (the potter), Becky, and Cindy (the organist)
Selling all the good stuff on the front porch.


Jack's wife (whose name escapes me, sadly.
 Help me anyone?)


Liquid gold




He will always be the Dr. to me.
Even though he is the printing press guy now
He is a Dr, in real life, you know.
He doesn't just play one on tv.
(Old joke. Too old for you?)



Bob and Don



Our favorite bridge



A peek at the park. 
We were tired and it was raining and had poured previously.
We didn't stay long.




And last but not least,
The Chat.



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the pictures! I was sad to miss it this year. Next year, I'll have a four month old! :) That should make things interesting. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And this is Mom. I have no idea why Sam is signed in on my kindle. Goofball.

      Delete
  2. I love these! Also... that fluffy chat is so fluffy and adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete