Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Life is awesome!

Well family, no, I don't have time to be writing a blog post. Nor do I intend to be lengthy but, I miss everyone posting on the blog!! We need to start again. It was so fun to see Emma and evan and the boys this weekend. And I look forward to hanging out with mom too! She is coming to class on Friday! WHoo hoo! But, I am really really excited for Christmas. I think it will be awesome. School is stressful but I'm trying to look at things in the long term perspective. I know Heavenly Father doesn't really care about my grades, He just cares that I'm learning. So, I'm trying to look on the brightside despite a suprisingly heavy classload!!! I love you all and I hope we get back to this Blog thing!!! Here are some fun pictures!

A video of Kaylas cute kitty!!


Kayla and Kerry's other cute kitty!!!


My room!!


My awesome name tag!!


And this cute boy who gets home a month after Emma has her baby! WHoo hoo!!! He's so tall!!!

Also, we have to start working on Christmas presents, so, If you want something specific spill.

Love you family!

Love Mia

1 comment: