Mandy and I went out to Ney to have a little
exercise and nature time.
It was a truly gorgeous morning- cool, breezy and bright.
I just snapped a couple of pictures to document our time.
We played Pooh Sticks, with me lucking
in to winning two out of three.
Mandy was pretty sure it was just
because I picked up superior sticks to hers.
Haha!
The light was so dappled with the leaves and sun.
So beautiful!
So, Mandy hates this next picture, but it was the
only one of the two of us.
I think we look like we are in hell because
she is wearing red and I am wearing fluorescent orange.
All the reflection!
There's a fungus among us
We stopped at the bridge a bit to enjoy the day.
Here's the eagle's nest.
We had to do quite a bit of off roading after
this point because the whole path was flooded.
I didn't realize that we had had that much rain.
It was a fun adventure.
Except for the part where I was climbing over
a log and had a branch break and I went falling down.
That caused us both some alarm because of my back.
Luckily I am okay,
with only a bruise on my leg to show for it.
It was a lovely, lovely walk, both good
for my head and for my body.
We stopped at a garage sale and reassured ourselves
that we weren't missing anything great.
(Much ado about nothing.
Tons of cars and people, lame stuff.)
We went immediately afterwards to get donuts.
Can't be too healthy, after all.
Haha.
I hope you have a fabulous day, today.
Love you tons!
Mom
it sounds like it was a nice day.
ReplyDelete