Dear Mother Nature,
I don't mean to complain, but I have reached my limit with winter.
There has been way too much naughty behavior this year.
He's like a stubborn child throwing a tantrum because he doesn't want to leave.
No disrespect intended, but who's the boss here?
It's time for him to go. Just sayin'.
I need a warm breeze, not a frigid -6 before the windchill is factored in.
I need some green.
Please, I need some colors besides black, white, and ice blue.
Winter was delightful when he came, but he has worn out his welcome.
Have you ever heard the story of the guest who came and wouldn't leave?
Bring on the flowers and the hum of the bumble bees.
Bring me the fragrance of sun-warmed earth.
Let me smell the spice of marigolds and tomatoes on my hands.
Please can I feel the heat of the sun on my face?
Pretty please can I have a bonfire with my family without a snowsuit?
Please Mother Nature, Winter needs a swat on the pants. It's time to go bye bye.
Please?
Thanks in advance,
Kim
I wish.
ReplyDelete