Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekend Update

Luna helps display michael's bounty
Ann
We had a super busy Saturday. Mandy, Mia, and I went to Michael's to check
out wedding decorations and announcement stuff. Thus the first picture: scrapbook
paper, cute little flower brads. and yes! a cupcake stamp. Good thing I didn't have much money
to spend, because I nearly lost my mind in there. Too much neat stuff. It was a
little like entering The Lotus Lounge and Casino- you are unaware of the passing of time.
I'm really excited to get going on the announcements.

Bekah and Angie
 After that adventure, the Roushar family came to Buffalo to join us for a little
outdoor recreation.We headed down to buffalo lake to enjoy the beautiful
weather with a little ice skating. It felt a bit like a February thaw. Yay!
 We then went back to our house for cocoa and treats. 
Ann and Joe had mucho cocoa left after Jelly's wedding.
Mia has curlers under that giant hat
 Here is the lovely Mia sporting the curler look.
 She was getting ready to MC and perform in the Tri-M variety show at school.
  I know I'm their mom, but dang they're cute!
Mandy put Mia's hair up fabulous! 
Wish I had a photo of the finished product, but we were fighting dead camera batteries.
Also, please excuse the terrible quality of the video, just enjoy the cute.
Here's Mia's Giselle with The Happy Working Song.
And a good time was had by all.
Okay, video won't load. I'll try again tomorrow.



1 comment:

  1. Dear Kim, all the posts are awesome! I miss you more when I read this. It was fun to visit with you last night. I'm excited about all the new things happening with your family. Even the desolate pictures of MN are comforting because it just looks like home to me. Here I look around and just see mountains, not flat...
    Oh your garden pics made me want to cry. love you

    ReplyDelete