Tuesday, October 25, 2016

My declaration of loving life

Hi family,

Just a warning... I'm writing this on my phone so there will probably be silly mistakes.

I just wanted to let Everytime know how much I love my life. I have never been happier! I am living the life I was always meant to live.

I have become my authentic self in a way that I couldn't before. It is amazing much peace and love come out of living 100% honestly and authentically.

I have excellent friends here. I absolutely love and adore my roommates. I couldn't have asked for a better living situation.

And of course Mike. That is right, I have a boyfriend. He is so excellent and so good to me. He is a Jersey native. He couldn't be more different than me, but his favorite musical is singing in the rain, so that's all that matters. I don't have a picture of us yet otherwise I would post one.

Dear family, don't let anyone tell you how to live your life. Live the way you were meant to. Be happy with yourself. Make decisions that are right for you. Be courageous. It's OK to be afraid, but don't let it stop you from living. I love you all.

Mandy

2 comments: