Thursday, July 10, 2014

Today In The Gardens





It was such a lovely summer morning I thought we should have a quick tour.
Blame Grandpa K.
He was all about the tour.


As you know, we have had quite a bit of rain,
so everything is doing pretty well.
I love how vivid the colors are in this grouping.


My cucumbers, lettuce, swiss chard (thought I'd try it), and
Nasturtiums are flourishing, although the cukes are taking over.
I love this old garden sign.


The tomatoes are coming.


A rogue daisy.








Cosmos


Zinnias


The green beans


And darn this broccoli. I give up. It always bolts before it gets big
enough to harvest. I don't think I will plant it again.


Yum!



Gigantor Anaheim Pepper


Bean blossom
They are so pretty!


Dad's Black Raspberries









Notice all the apples on the tree? Look up. There are tons.


Feeling patriotic


The front bed
I love this colored yarrow.


And this bunny



My hydrangeas are getting bigger and blooming




Chairs just waiting for bodies to fill them

So there's a peek at the yard at home.
Can't wait to see you all here.

Love you tons!
Mom

1 comment: