Just a few things I am thankful for on this lovely Sunday:
The Sweet Gabe on his second birthday,
Who took blowing out his candles very seriously
Who took blowing out his candles very seriously
A bonfire on a beautiful summer night,
with perfectly toasted marshmallows
with perfectly toasted marshmallows
Aaaaah! the beauty that is Minnesota,
and the abundance of water
and the abundance of water
My Sweetie and time together,
heck yeah!
heck yeah!
The handsome Sammy and opportunities for growth.
Looks sharp, right!?!
Looks sharp, right!?!
and the best kids in the world and the good choices they have made, including
wonderful son's in law (that I can't lay my hand on a picture of at this moment. Grr).
wonderful son's in law (that I can't lay my hand on a picture of at this moment. Grr).
And there is no picture for this, but I am so grateful for free agency, for the ability to choose. I guard this right fiercely in my life and would do the same for you. What a gift.
Anyway,
life is mostly really good right now.
What are you thankful for?
Love, Kim
Anyway,
life is mostly really good right now.
What are you thankful for?
Love, Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment