Friday, May 4, 2012

Spring

So, I know I just posted, but I had some pictures I wanted to share.  Some are Gabe being cute, and some are of my house.  I got something new yesterday, and it makes my house look awesome!  It was really exciting.





Hooray for a new couch!  I've been creeping on craigslist and bulletin board for months to find one that we could afford and wasn't trash.  Also, the pink flowers are from the blossoms on our tree in the backyard.



It's an awesome tree.  I love it. :)


2 comments:

  1. Huzzah for a new couch! It looks great! How does it smell? Weird question, I know, but valid. It fits in so well with your decor. Love the sucking-on-foot pictures. So Cute! Good job posting,Em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It smells very neutral. My house actually smells a lot better. That's probably because the other couch is not in it. :)

    ReplyDelete