Monday, May 7, 2012

Prom and NYC

 So, my prom dress! Mom and I made it the morning of prom. We are pretty proud of it.

On the car ride to pro the tulle covered three people laps... ha ha ha! It was really fluffy.


 I loved it and felt super awesome!


These are pictures of me with Knights in shining Armour! Oh yah! This was at medieval times it was a blast. I think Sam should have this job. He fits the bill perfectly.


I thought he was the cutest Knight!



He was the friendliest and had really pretty eyes.... but.... he lost first. But he was really nice!


This was at an adorable little restaurant in little Italy. I ordered Manocatti? It was delicious and very fancy.


Sorry I am going so fast but I really need to go to bed. I have missed about a nights worth of slepp from my crazy partying life! So, this is hard to see but that bridge in the distance? That would be the bridge Enchanted was filmed on!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I was singing along to myself as we walked by.


This is the fountain in central park Enchanted was filmed by!


This just looked appealing and Hey! Thats me!


This was an absurdly expensive meal we had in times square. It was so expensive we all bought something and split between the three of us. It was fabulous! Especially the cheescake!


 This was after Phantom of the opera! We were REALLY excited. It was so amazing I practically Cried through the whole show.... ha ha ha! And i got an awesome t-shirt that says Prima Donna on it. It suits me i think!

This is me in a very tall building. Rockofeller? I dunno... I look like a giant though dont i?


There is central park and I just thought this was a good picture. Something you don't see often from me! Ha!



Mia in the radio city music hall bathroom. Seriously look up pictures of the place it is awesome and absurd. There are like two living rooms in there and the furniture is all form the thirties and still in use!


A bad picture of the lobby!

Yup so that is a little bit about my trip. It was super awesome and I have had a lot of fun lately. I get to sing at tri-M Inductions this week! I am pretty excited about that and showcase is coming up! These are the pictures I am using! I dont know why this is underlined. OKay they arent working i will put them up tomorrow! Goodnight! I Love you all sooooo much!Love Mia!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like your trip was really fun, and your prom dress turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete