Emma
Hi everybody! This is Evan and Emma. We are making another baby post. This ultrasound is kind of hard to see anything. We weren't actually supposed to get an ultrasound this week. The only reason we got one is because they couldn't find the baby with the sound thing that is supposed to pick up the heartbeat.
Evan
I think the kid's camera-shy. Which is kind of ironic considering who the parents are. I mean, I'm going into film, and, as far as I know, Emma's enjoyed having her picture taken. Or maybe it's the fact that he (or she, we still don't know what the sex will be) likes to be seen.
Emma
You can't tell what Evan's preference is. Haha. I keep reminding him if he keeps referring to Gummy Bear as a boy, and the baby ends up being a girl, I don't think she would appreciate it very much. I personally don't have a preference.
Evan
That's what you say.
Emma
I really don't. We're both excited to find out though. If the baby cooperates (our last appointment, Gummy Bear was facing towards my back, so we couldn't see the front parts), we'll find out the gender on April 12th.
Evan
And obviously, we'll be posting the news. We also think it might be a good idea just to show how we've been doing about once a week and show Emma's progress. Like so:
Yep. There's a bump there.
Emma
Not the best picture ever taken of me. That's ok, I'm excited that I'm actually starting to show.
Evan
It also helps that you're actually starting to like food again. Seriously, it seemed like the sickness just wouldn't go away!
Emma
Well, it's still not completely gone. Take this morning as an example, but most of the time I feel really good, and like Evan said, I actually like food now.
Evan
In other news, I got an offer to start working on a script that has the potential to air on The CW. I finished the pilot (or first episode) and sent it to the creator/producer of the radio show it's based on. I got an e-mail the other day saying that he liked it and we'll be communicating to work out some of the kinks in order to produce at least 22 episodes.
Emma
Yay! So, we have plenty of exciting news. :)
Evan
Now we just have to finish the semester.
Emma
Hopefully, all of our classes will go well. That's about all we have to share. We're looking forward to the next update from Minnesota! Love, Evan and Emma.

I love this! The pictures (of Emma and the baby) are so awesome. Show me more! Show me more! Hopefully we'll see you soon. Love you!
ReplyDelete