Hello family!
I just have all the feelings and wanted to quick share. Tonight I got really upset because I stepped in gum on my own kitchen floor. Unfortunately that is only what blew the fuse. Plus it has been such a hard semester. Well I was really upset so Alex was like okay get ready to go, and he took me to the movie theater. We went and saw trolls. It was so cute!! And there was scene that made me cry because it was just so sweet.
Spoiler alert:
So the main character is this pink bubbly troll named poppy. I really felt like... dis troll is me. Something sad happens in the movie and she turns all gray for a minute because she gets discouraged and loses hope. Well I really teared up during that scene. JT sings her a song called true colors.
Okay listen to this, its the song.
It's really easy to get distracted and things might seem hard, but there are people all around us who love us and make us feel so happy!
Not to get too sappy but I'm so grateful for Alex because he always helps me feel happy again after I get frustrated or discouraged. :) I also Love you guys. I'm grateful for all of your love and support and I'm happy to have an awesome family to back me up even if we're in opposite corners of the Globe. (Well... US) I am excited to see all of you in a week!
P.S. The trolls in the movie are always happy because they sing, dance and hug.😍

Love you! Glad you're okay. Also, I can't read the yellow at all. Will you pleeeeease change it so I can read your whole post. I might have mild retina burn from working so hard to read the yellow.
ReplyDeleteIf you select it and highlight it you can read that part better
DeleteSo helpful! Thanks!
DeleteI have been listening to this version since I saw a video of him doing it live a few months ago! So good!
ReplyDeleteAlso I can't believe that you stepped in gum in your own kitchen. That is simply unacceptable.
ReplyDeleteAgreed! That is just nasty.
DeleteAnd I absolutely really love this arrangement of this song. I've always loved this song.
ReplyDeleteI can't even handle the gum on the kitchen floor. I've had a good week and I would have a cow. I'm getting gross shivers just thinking about it.
ReplyDelete