Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Thanksgiving and Igloo


Ok, I don't really have a lot of time for beautiful narrative, so this will mostly be a photo dump with some captions:

We made a "white board" in our hallway, and Gabe and I have been having fun with it.

Ollie can stand!  He's pulling himself up on everything lately.  Today he even pulled himself up on an empty laundry basket, leaned too far forward, and ended up planking over the top.


Here are some thanksgiving pictures: not fancy, but delicious, and GREAT company. :)







Gabe did some improving on his hair and eyebrows... all dressed up, and nowhere to go. haha... btw, the red is NAIL POLISH!!!! Luckily, I had remover.


It snowed A TON on Monday, so for FHE we made an igloo.  The only problem was that it was built by the school, so it's already destroyed.  This is where a backyard would come in handy.  Gabe thinks it melted, and I'm inclined to let him keep thinking it.



The playground behind it is the kindergarten playground.









I'm not sure what happened to the color here.




This is the skirt for Mia's wedding.  I wasn't sure about it at first, but I love it now.  I'm so glad I didn't get a smaller size.  This is a large.  Crazy.  It would have made a weird muffin top that I don't have if it were any smaller though.

Well, sorry to end with a bathroom selfie... I'm out of pictures.  I had others of the kids that I wanted to post, but they are bath tub pics, and I didn't want to put them online. So... I hope you're all doing awesome.

-Emma

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Gabe looks so much like you Emma! It's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure love your little family. Thanksgiving looks just right. I like being with others, but I always liked being with just our family the best. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete