Hello, my lovies!
I am feeling the end-of-winter-blues here in Minnesota.
It is a real thing!
I know we have had a fairly mild winter this year,
but I still yearn for Spring with all of my being.
I have taken down the last of the winter and Valentines decor
and replaced it with lovely springy/Easter stuff.
All the green and aqua!
It's been grossly cold, but I have been motivated
in my home decorating by the brilliant
sunshine that has been streaming in.
Love these awesome girlies!
It has been such a gift after the grey,
grey winter we have had.
Did I mention grey?
I was looking at pictures the other day and
realized I never shared the pictures from the up north
trip some of us had after the Stockade.
It was such a great trip!
(Except for your super chicken Mom
panicking about bears after the ranger told
us to be extra careful. Eeeek!)
And your brother thought it was a good idea to sleep
outside of the tent in his hammock.
I was sure that to a bear he would like look
like some version of a pigs-in-a-blanket.
Ha!
I know, silly.
because, really,
a tent is going to stop a bear?
We went to all the usual places;
The cabin for the night,
Daisy's for a little thifting,
Holyoke to bathe (brrr!)
The veteran's memorial overlook to have a sing,
and on to Duluth.
It was lovely to be in those favorite places.
We were the only ones at Holyoke,
and it is just always so beautiful
and so serene.
Especially when we have it to ourselves.
Mandy was, perhaps, less impressed.
She can always make me laugh.
When we got to Duluth we went across the bridge
and all the way out to Park Point to picnic.
^^^ These two!
Seriously, how cute are they?!
I love this one of all of us.
(Even if I am showing more flesh than is perhaps prudent)
Mia is the master of the timer on my camera.
Anyhoo,
I only posted photos through lunch.
I will get to the rest asap,
because they are GORGEOUS!
How cool are these kids.
This could be an album cover.
Wish we had an album!
Goofing, as usual.
Love you guys!
Mom
I have a family here on Earth
They are so good to me
I want to share my life with them
Through all eternity
Families can be together forever
Through Heavenly Father's plan
I always want to be with my own family
And the Lord has shown me how I can
The Lord has shown me how I can
They are so good to me
I want to share my life with them
Through all eternity
Families can be together forever
Through Heavenly Father's plan
I always want to be with my own family
And the Lord has shown me how I can
The Lord has shown me how I can
Fun pictures! I love northern Minnesota. I miss visiting.
ReplyDeleteI loved looking at those pictures! That was such a fun trip!
ReplyDelete