Saturday, May 2, 2015

College Graduate #3

Yesterday was my last day of Student Teaching! YAYNESS! That also means I'M A COLLEGE GRADUATE!!!!!!!! So that's pretty cool. Here is a picture I took today in celebration:


Excuse the mess behind me...packing is the worst.
Today I got the chip in my windshield fixed.  It was pretty cool.  They came to my house and fixed it!  I didn't have to go anywhere.  This may be a little silly, but the guy who came to fix it was pretty cute.  We had a good long conversation while he fixed it.  He was impressed by my car too.  He said he had never seen a Saturn with that kind of body.  Also he was impressed that it was the original windshield.  Good job Grandma!

Next week I have 2 job interviews. Yikes.  I also am going to Panic! at the Disco.  That is very exciting for me.  Here is their new song:


They have a new album coming out sometime this year.  I'm pretty excited for that.

Also I'm excited to move out of this house.  Also I'm excited to be graduating.  I'm just waiting to post my degree so I can I apply for my teaching license.

I told the guy who fixed my windshield that I just graduated from college and was going to be a band teacher.  He thought that was really cool.  I'm surprised at how that is the reaction with most people I tell that too.  People genuinely think that it is so awesome that I'm going to be a band teacher.  It makes me so happy.  And that, yeah, I am doing something so cool.

Now on to Idaho I go!  Here is a picture I took of myself a few weeks ago when I was having a good hair day:


Have a good day people! I know I will.  It's a solid 78 degrees with a slight breeze and so sunny.  It's beautiful here.  I'm a little sad I'm leaving this beautiful weather.

K, bai!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for being done! Sad that you're leaving. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME!! And wow... dat hair doh... Dude mandy! You're so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mia has developed a stutter. Haha! Mandy, hurray for being a college graduate
    So great!!! On to life.

    ReplyDelete